Friday, May 06, 2011

Soap Making Factory is Almost Operational

As usual one thing lead to another. After the leak was fixed we had to scrub, sweep, and mop every thing. I'm almost through cleaning ... but not quite. Whew, right now I'm glad my factory is kind of small. Fixing up the factory is taking tons of time and energy. But ohhhhhhh the finish look keeps me going. Working in a super clean space is important to me and my products.

I'll let you  know when Gran' Nanny's soap factory is operational again. It won't be much longer. Be on the lookout of me.

Aug ... my aching back :)
Pat (aka GraNann)

2 comments:

Donna Maria @ Indie Business said...

Hey Pat! Can't wait to see everything up and running. I really want to visit you sometime and see your soaps and goats! I just left you a message to talk about coordinating a local meetup.

Pat Allen, Owner/Operator said...

I'm looking forward to a local meeting. Inspiration come in many forms. Hopefully this will help. Thank, DM